Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Predictive text not showing after latest Android Update Version 10

(Topic created on: 07-02-2020 05:34 PM)
Hapsit12
Journeyman
Options

Hi there, 

I have multiple keyboards set in Samsung keyboard -> Languages and types. 

The probelm I have, after the most recent update taking place (some week ago now) the predictive text is no longer showing up for russian keyboard. Why? 

I have English, UK and Portugese, they both show predictive text above. But not fur russian. This is very frustrating as I relied on this feature a lot when writing emails etc. 

Could you please share any suggestions and flag a fault for this. 

So far I have tried resetting the keyboard settings and restarting the phone. 

This happened after the latest software update. 

Thanks

Go to solution
211 REPLIES 211
Malsern
First Poster
Options

You are life saver, man... Thank you so much!!! Keep helping people 

Skins76
First Poster
Options

This worked, thanks a million 

Dragonmum
First Poster
Options

Thank you for this, it had been driving me crazy.  Worked perfectly!!

Cloudy_fly
First Poster
Options

Thks alot it works perfectly for me

Hilary_Cheong
First Poster
Options

It's working!

AmannamedGary
First Poster
Options

What a legend, someone give that man a whiskey! I can't because we are in Lockdown on account of a pandemic sweeping across  the world. Either way thank you so much bud, game changer.

Badja
First Poster
Options

Tried everything, even went to the O2 shop but they had no idea. Followed your instructions and straight away it was working. Thanks

Mutley64
Apprentice
Options
Thank you so much it's worked, been trying for ages.
Navy1337
First Poster
Options
Worked for me! Thnx!!
Note_User
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for your tip.  It worked to get my mic back on the toolbar, dumped a bunch of stupid predictive text issues, etc. I can breathe a little easier now.  So sad that Samsung had to bury the reset data under a tiny "i" icon. It should have been in a more conspicous spot, higher up the folder tree. Tip Samsung. Are you listening. BTW, Samsung's predictive text is AWEFUL! I much prefer the older Note 3's predictive text and ease of writing and voice dictation. Much less mispellings, I could actually get more work done. Hated to upgrade to the Note 9, but my American Airlines app required an Android update. The Note 9 is aweful for heavy text and voice transcription.  Please Samsung, fix this by going back to something more robust.