Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Predictive text not showing after latest Android Update Version 10

(Topic created on: 23-10-2020 01:28 PM)
Hapsit12
Journeyman
Options

Hi there, 

I have multiple keyboards set in Samsung keyboard -> Languages and types. 

The probelm I have, after the most recent update taking place (some week ago now) the predictive text is no longer showing up for russian keyboard. Why? 

I have English, UK and Portugese, they both show predictive text above. But not fur russian. This is very frustrating as I relied on this feature a lot when writing emails etc. 

Could you please share any suggestions and flag a fault for this. 

So far I have tried resetting the keyboard settings and restarting the phone. 

This happened after the latest software update. 

Thanks

211 REPLIES 211
usa63woods
Student
Options
Hooyah Steve, this one actually works!
Cheers mate.
0 Likes
Shailin
First Poster
Options

Thank you

0 Likes
Members_5e7z0BL
First Poster
Options

Brilliant thank you

0 Likes
szimacs
First Poster
Options

It solved the problem for me, thank you!!

0 Likes
Nylanfs
First Poster
Options

I had to re-download the English (US) library for predictive text to start working again

0 Likes
Tankgurl
First Poster
Options

Since last update my Samsung keyboard is slower, much less accurate, lost predictive text (which I turned back on) and EVERYTHING it has learned and added to it's memory of what words I repeatedly type and how they are spelled.  It's infuriating as I just had an accident and can only type was one hand.  At this point I am going to switch to another keyboard.

0 Likes
TACSlover
First Poster
Options
hi that worked but I also had to go into the settings and redownload the type of language keyboard I wanted to use then it worked again
0 Likes
NatashaD
First Poster
Options

Someone else posted to hold the down volume and power button for 15 seconds.  The phone will turn off and turn back on. That worked for me. Clearing the data/cache and checking language input did not work, but this did.

0 Likes
NatashaD
First Poster
Options

Someone else posted to hold the down volume and power button for 15 seconds.  The phone will turn off and turn back on. That worked for me. Clearing the data/cache and checking language input did not work, but this did.

0 Likes
ajay4
First Poster
Options

hi, 

go to settings

general management

language and input

onscreen keyboard

manage keyboards

turn off samsung keyboard neural beta

go back