Support

Open search

Photo Editor Pro, major feature now missing.

Highlighted
SOLVED
Apprentice

You can still cut out objects in photos, but the option to import an image in to a photo has now gone.

I can no longer cut a person out of photo A, save the that as a new image B, then edit photo C and import image B into it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Apprentice

I found it!

In Stickers (square smiley),

choose Stickers again (calendar with "23"),

then the topleft icon (pic with a "+").

Well hidden, but it 100% works.

1 2 3

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Apprentice
I agree, & I'm finding it really annoying, needs fixing asap
Highlighted

i just to have so much fun with that function adding images to another image ! with out that the Galaxy Note 9 is just a S9

Highlighted
First Poster

My Galaxy A6 has that feature too and I really liked that you can do so many things with that editor pro (blurring, cutting and pasting from your own photos, etc.) Now these features are gone...disappointing...😭

Highlighted

I absolutely hate not being able to blur backgrounds or set the size of the vignette. These features made the camera better than everyone else. Why would they take that away? Samsung, bring back my photo editor pro!

Highlighted
Apprentice

I found it!

In Stickers (square smiley),

choose Stickers again (calendar with "23"),

then the topleft icon (pic with a "+").

Well hidden, but it 100% works.

1 2 3

View solution in original post

Highlighted

This is not the only thing missing, when you add a face or something to another photo through photo editor you can no longer transform the image across the x or y-axis. this means you cant change someones face to turn left or right. whatever the original is you are stuck with

Highlighted

Where exactly is the stickers icon?  I have a Samsung note 10+, is the smiley in gallery ( though I can't find it in there) or is it somewhere else? Would you send me a step by step guide to find this as I'm more than frustrated that the gallery wand is not working and the ' photo editor ' option has disappeared..!!! Many thanks in advance. 

Highlighted
They remove controlling effect option in photo editing
Before if my wifi lost connection my mbl data auto take place now its not woking
Multi window is gone
Could u please help me with that issue
Highlighted

Can you please elaborate a bit more where you found it? I'm not sure if I'm looking for the same as you, but I'd like to cut out part of a picture and then add/use it in another... basically make a sticker that can be added to a photo in the Samsung Photo Editor... if your solution is just that, can you please help me find just what exactly you're talking about... for instance which page are you starting on, please? Also, idk what's up with my phone, but I can't even see the photo that it looks like you attached... idk if it's due to me being in Chrome instead of an app... I've never really posted anything so I'm sorry if this seems tedious to you... I hope someone replies... also I'm using an S10

Top Liked Authors