Support

Open search

One UI/Pie Release: UK & Ireland

Highlighted

This thread I've posted may be of interest to you UK & Ireland Note9 folks. :winking-face:

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

• OS

208 REPLIES 208
Highlighted

Must be just my phone that's been running fine for the last week or so

Highlighted

@TH3ROY wrote:

@Rish1 wrote:
Well... I 100% agree with you.... However I have wiped off the system cache and everything seems to be working fine as of now...

Yep i hope it fixes your issues via wiping! i'm going to hold of for at least 6 months before i upgrade.. hopefully by then Samsung has ironed out all the bugs!!

I am going to eat my words... The System UI has crashed twice in last 10 minutes .. Especially while logging in to the Secure folder... Samsung has not done a proper testing of the Software 😞

Highlighted
If its as poor as everyone is saying that's even more embarrassing for Samsung will see when it finally gets released to 02
Highlighted

So far i think its ok. Its a bit smoother, the intelligent scan is blazing fast for me. But yes i experienced some bugs as well with some apps and dont really like the new icons. Also old donloaded themes dont work properly. @TH3ROY Can you share the link on how to roll back ot oreo should people want to.

Highlighted

Night Mode doesn't seem to work for me,  select it On and it just turns itself off?

Highlighted

Just got it this morning 

Highlighted

I would recommend doing a factory reset to those having issues. 

Highlighted

@gerrymoth wrote:

Night Mode doesn't seem to work for me,  select it On and it just turns itself off?

Night mode wont work if you had a theme installed previously, select the default theme and try again. Also as someone else suggested might be worth resetting the device if you are experiencing too many issues.

Highlighted
Switched between themes and back to the default and its all working, panic over.
Highlighted

Locked on vodafone no update....

Top Liked Authors