Support

Open search

Note 9 Screen Scratches

Highlighted
Observer

Not impressed with the screen on the note 9. I've had it for approx 1 month and I've got more scratches on it than my galaxy s8 that I've had for more than 12 months!! To boot I have kept this one in a case so it didn't get scratched I'm am shocked that the screen scratches so easily my note 3 and note 5 screens are in a better state after years of use. Not happy at all. What are you going to do about it Samsung? From reading other threads here I'm not the only one!!!!

21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted

Yes i have the same issue. Big sratches after using my note 9 for 1 month. My note 3 i have been using for over 5years did not have scratches like that. Bothwith no glass protectors.

Highlighted

I too have the same issues with the scratches! I have had many of the notes, and I have NEVER had scratches on the screens! This is absolutely ridiculous. I will not purchase another note what so ever. I have loved these phones, but if the manufacturer will not fess up to a problem that they obviously have with their phones, I will not purchase another one!

Top Liked Authors