Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Greek Voice input language doesnt exist anymore

(Topic created on: 18-07-2020 04:54 AM)
allen19m
First Poster
Options

Hello, I am a Note9 user and I want to know why Samsung decided to remove my native language from the Voice Input Languages. I used to speak Greek on the speech to text mode so I can answer my messages quickly. Now after some update you released some time ago, that option is no longer available! Explain to me how is this logical? I pay 1000+ euro for a phone and at some point you decide to make it usless to the buyer? Why because I didnt buy the "new one"? Explain to me how do you expect people to take you seriously when a 2y.o. 160 euro Chinese phone can have that feature with no problem at all? I also convinced my father who is a taxi driver to buy a Samsung tablet  because he needs a good device to speak in Greek to respond to Maps and texts while he is driving. On his Tablet the Greek voice input language works fine for the moment, what happens when you decide to remove it from there too? You want to keep us as customers? Then you better respect us, our job needs, our schedules and our safty! If you dont make my language available for note9 again, consider me as an ex-customer! Dont repeat the same mistakes Apple did and lost customers!

1 REPLY 1
vasvrts
Journeyman
Options

Hi Allen,

Vas here, i came to face the same issue and i have been posting messages all around the forums and i dont think it is fair as well.

That is why we need to take this further, did you get any reply back from any samsung representative, cause i can see your post is 1 year and 3 months ago? 

did anyone came back to you ?

we may have  a case to raise for all ex customers if we get more people on board

please let me know

0 Likes