Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Double tap to wake no more existed ??

(Topic created on: 08-10-2019 01:45 PM)
Student2
Apprentice
Options

After the recent update double tap to wake not existed (only lift to wake), is this feature deleted ?

Note9

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm no longer using my Note 9 unfortunately but it's still on my Note 10+ 5G with the latest September update.

Can you check in Settings_Advanced Features_Motions and Gestures_Double Tap to Wake.

If it's not there then go into Ssttings and use the search bar at the top and type in the word... double tap.

If it still isn't showing then either speak to Samsung via their chat services  and or send feedback / ask the question via your Samsung Members App  / Samsung + @Student2 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Student2
Apprentice
Options

I did what all you've mention but cant find it at all, the wierd thing my friend has note9 and he still have it after the recent updates but mine is not.

0 Likes
Student2
Apprentice
Options

I will try Samsung member live chat (currently no available chat agents) saying to me, i will try it on another time. Thank you very much

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Sometimes unbranded phones and branded phones gave different things missing but I can't see that a carrier branded phone vs an unbranded phone would have this feature omitted _ but you never know !

so it's a conundrum !

Please let us know how you get on.

0 Likes
Student2
Apprentice
Options

I did a live chat (Samsung Members App) and they have no idea what is going on, this is so weird, they told will inform the right department for the coming updates. But they can't tell why this is happening to me. Anyway I am so pissed of this.

Thank you @BandOfBrothers

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You're very welcome @Student2 

I wish you all the best with this.

0 Likes
Linkdemz
Pioneer
Options

I am having the same problem with the double tap to wake not showing up anymore. Have you managed to figure this out?

0 Likes
Student2
Apprentice
Options

Unforunately no, I've contacted samsung via (samsung members app) and they simply have no idea what is going on. They told its will be fixed in the upcoming updates.