Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Seal on my Samsung Note9

(Topic created on: 15-06-2019 07:54 PM)
OVO_Development
Student
Options

Yesterday i received my Samsung Note9. Is it normal with this seal? Can I check the number of the seal somewhere, is it original? The seal number is:  GH68-4572/K.

20190615_200734.jpg20190615_200738.jpg

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Who supplied the phone @OVO_Development 

Something like that would have my concerns as the original seal may have been broken thus access to the contents and then resealed.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
OVO_Development
Student
Options

http://komoorki.pl/pl/p/SAMSUNG-GALAXY-NOTE-9-DUAL-SIM-SM-N960DS-128GB-MIDNIGHT-BLACK/4950

They are writing:

New, not used, not from the exhibition (full set of the producer sealed)................................................and yet we have a seal on the seal...

So, can you check the number of the seal? After all, such seals can be bought anywhere. How do you check if the phone is originally packed in these times? After all, he could lie on the exhibition for months ....

0 Likes
OVO_Development
Student
Options

Seller response:

"It is difficult for me to say why there are double seals, we get such from the supplier."

I asked if they could exchange me for the phone with the original single seal.

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

My thoughts are theres no reason to break the original seal unless it's been sent out to someone else and they've returned it within any applicable returns period or it's been opened to add or remove something. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
OVO_Development
Student
Options

Or the phone was on display for several months .........

The store has agreed to pick up the phone and send a new one with the original seal. We will see on days.

0 Likes