Support

Open search

Built in hidden screen recorder in S9

Highlighted
Apprentice

Hi!!!

Does anyone know what happened to the screen record option from the panel above the notification settings? It was there yesterday and worked, but today it wouldn't activate so I restarted my phone & now it's gone!! 

Can someone please help me sort it out please,  it's one of my most used features and is so  frustrating that it's gone. 

I am aware of the one under the animations menu, but I hate that one, is just to fiddly.

Thanks in Advance 😘

19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
Would it matter if it was dual or single sim?
Mark Sayers
Highlighted

It changed little bit after an updates On 1 january 2019
It no longer appears on notification panel. It only appears on any apps that you already enable with.
To enable it, the step is showed below :

First,You must go to "Game Laucher"

Then,on the Upper Corner theres menu.Click On It

Next,Click Add Application

After That,Choose whatever  the apps that you want to attach "Record Features" on it
Finally,When you open the aplication that you already choosed the "Record Features", it will appears on the bottom corner of the apps screen. 

Highlighted
Dude you rock! I've been looking to do this for Instagram. I can now record regardless of what app I use. Who cares if game launcher gets cluttered up LOL.
Highlighted
Observer
Highlighted
https://youtu.be/FdV-TdOAcwM
It leaves a shortcut on the screen if you like
Highlighted
Observer
https://youtu.be/FdV-TdOAcwM
It in the Galaxy Essentials
Highlighted
Apprentice

Hi, I use a Samsung s9+,Pls I would want to know what happened to my screen record icon and screenshot icon on my notification panel earlier today. I went back to use it again now and I can't find them. I have restarted my phone severally yet it's not coming back.

Pls return it back, I really love that feature and I was so happy when I saw it was there today. Those features help make a lot of things easy, it's so frustrating not having it. Bring it back pls

Thanks in anticipation.

Highlighted

Which one should i click for ?Which one should i click for ?

Highlighted
First Poster
Its weird me and my boyfriend have the same phones. Note 9. His has this feature on the notifications panel mine doesnt.
Highlighted
How did you locate it again?
Top Liked Authors