Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 year os update

(Topic created on: 06-08-2020 09:20 PM)
mexon86
Pioneer
Options

samsung shoul give note 9 to android 11 and one ui 3  even note 10 lite can get android 11 with same processor and now they give 3 year update but only for newer phone than s10 why note 9 must get one more year update ...

5 REPLIES 5
Lykia
MegaStar
Options

Every year same discussion...

The S10 series was already planned to get Android 11 before the announcement while S9/Note9 series are being slowly discontinued.

That's how it is.

It doesn't make sense to start the same discussion every year, everyone did it with S8 also and has it gotten the update to Android 10?

No.

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᒪYKIᗩ
0 Likes
Lykia
MegaStar
Options

Every year same discussion...

The S10 series was already planned to get Android 11 before the announcement while S9/Note9 series are being slowly discontinued.

That's how it is.

It doesn't make sense to start the same discussion every year, everyone did it with S8 also and has it gotten the update to Android 10?

No.

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᒪYKIᗩ
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

even if the note 10 lite will get the update i would not install it. Every version of android requires more resources the most the major updates you receive the more probability for the device to get a complete slow down and battery drain issues, that is how it is, if i were you i would not be bothered by getting updates forever, when they stop coming use your phone as usual

0 Likes
mexon86
Pioneer
Options

of course s10 get android 11 it still in 2 year upate the real problem is note 10 lite will get android 12 with same processor in note/s 9 series ok and this is make sense to start discussion about it i peid lot of money for this device it deserve it if note 10 lite can get android 11 or even 12

0 Likes
mexon86
Pioneer
Options

and before that every ine try to change the samsung update policy this 2 year os update that why every one start discussion about that and now samsung change they mind and start 3 year os update so this is make sense if i paid something i want support  i want everything i am not rich to buy new phone every year  this note 20 cant compare to note 9 this new camera new display doesnt make sense to me amd here is samsungs forum i can post anything qbout samsung and everything posted about samsung is making sense in heree

0 Likes