Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Writing disappears in Samsung Notes

(Topic created on: 22-03-2021 12:09 PM)
iLLbeFrank
Student
Options

Hi, 

I have a Note 9. While writing with the S-pen in Samsung Notes (version 3.1.07.1), the last scribble I write would just disappear as soon I write it.  It typically happens after I lift the pen and press down again to cursively write the second sequence of characters in a word.  I have managed to replicate the bug several times in a row writing the same word, but when I exit and enter the app again, the bug seems to temporarily go away.

Any ideas what it could be?

8 REPLIES 8
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi @iLLbeFrank, are you still having issues with it? If so, can you confirm what Android version the phone is on? Settings > About phone > Software info. Are you using the S Pen that came with the phone?
0 Likes
iLLbeFrank
Student
Options

Hi @SaudA,  Just checked, the issue seems to be gone for now.  I have only made two notes since I reported the issue and restarted the phone in the mean time and I haven't seen the bug again.  This is on Android 9 and I am using the original S-pen that came with the phone.

0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Thanks for this. You should be able to download the Android 10 on your phone. Have you tried updating your phone yet? This might be causing slight glitches.
0 Likes
nvalderrama
First Poster
Options

Having the same issue, and it is not a problem of software update, is a bugg, because at one moment writes everything properly, and then it doesnt for a while. SAMSUNG  should fix this

0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi @nvalderrama, are you still having this issue? Do you have any software updates pending? 

0 Likes
Members_LoZcebt
First Poster
Options

The year is 2023 and I have the same issue richtig now 😕

Jeguerrero
First Poster
Options

Same problem Jan 14, 2024 S8 ultra tablet.

0 Likes
Members_JjRxCnD
First Poster
Options

26 01 2024 same issue

0 Likes