Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

Why does my note 9 look different with this new update.

(Topic created on: 20-02-2019 05:57 PM)
Amir999
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series

Samsung who have you given the responsibility to design this new update looks like it was designed for a 5 year old ..very unprofessional look...totally hate the notifications bar and templates complete ********..i upgrded from apple to a note 9 and loved it till now ...its complete rubbish..i could of had just bought a low budget android phone if i was looking for a low end look ...please fix this.

Go to solution
35 REPLIES 35
Morayma
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

I agree the Ui is an important integrated part of the phone but it doesn't take away from what this phones achieves when using it.

A person can use a 3rd Party Launcher such as Nova Prime and a theme and icon pack to change the aesthetics if they do not like the look of the Samsung One Ui.

It did take a few days to get used to the new app icons and how things are displayed and shown.

Certain things I liked and used have been removed so to try and get those reintroduced or something similar introduced I've sent my feedback via the Samsung Members App  / Samsung + App

Morayma
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series
The settings on my note 9 are differ then the first one I had why?
0 Likes
BigBrad
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series

@Morayma wrote:
The settings on my note 9 are differ then the first one I had why?

Well, bit more information please.  You say that the settings are different than the first one.  I assume that something happened and you got a replacement phone?  Or are you using a newer/older model?  If you got a replacement Note 9 are  you using a newer/older Operating system?  Did you change carriers?  The carriers tweak and modify the OS before shipping it out to the users.  

0 Likes
Dave39
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series

Your Note 9 has been updated to One UI?

0 Likes
Amir999
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series
Thanks for the reply mate..i no longer have the note 9