14-03-2019 08:41 AM in
The issue is very strange,
when my phone is locked and someone is calling, i don't recive the call
I'am just receiving the message for a missed call, wasn't like that on my galaxy s7,
any one else having this issue?
i have note 9 for a month and it's very strange 😕
and i'am not talking about the frustration
the calls are over WIFI
thanks alot for your help
18-03-2019 10:39 AM in
I have found a solution and submited a bug to WhatsApp
disable custom notification and it will work normally.
i've found that it happens only when i enable custom notification to a particular user (that case was my girlfriend), at the second that i've disabled it (after a troubleshooting procedure) it started to work again.
please try and let me know if this solution worked for you too
25-04-2020 08:45 AM in
I don't know wether it work for other or not. Try these
1. Do hard factory reset
2. Use a new google account to running device
3. From menu special access > optimise battery usage. Turn off notification to apps not to optimise
4. From the menu apps. Open apps that is not work. Then chose mobile data. Then allows app while data saver on
5. When you download whatsapp application. Try Not to restore backup data before
6. From menu notification. Find recently sent. Turn off or blocked (sms) message
I do it all in one package. And it's work