Did you mean: 

Theme Store Wont Update

(Topic created on: 28-07-2020 11:52 PM)
ThemeStore
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20200728-191209_Galaxy Themes.jpg

received_3420573087987255.jpeg

THE FIRST PICTURE IS... a picture of what the theme called "flamingo colorful flowers" looks like FOR ME for the keyboard part 

THE SECOND PICTURE IS... a picture of what the same theme called "flamingo colorful flowers" looks like FOR MY SISTER for the keyboard part

WHY THE **** IS THIS HAPPENING & HOW DO I FIX IT?!?!🥺🥺🥺

So my sister has a samsung galaxy and and her theme store is way better than mine. It will have the same themes but the keyboards on hers are super cute and mine are plain. It doesn't say I have an update either. I have tried everything!! On top of there are themes that I've purchased on my old galaxy and even themes I've purchased recently.. well the keyboard won't apply to my phone. I've read how people had this issue where it didn't apply to their messages and their keyboard and ive tried all of the solutions and none of them work for me. Someone please help!! One of the main reasons I got a galaxy and one of the main reasons I love galaxies so much is for the themes and now I feel like I can't even use them!

2 REPLIES 2
Mzwoolfolk
First Poster
Options

having this same issue

0 Likes
yaremus
First Poster
Options
Same issue here. Tried emptying cache. Nada. The only way to update is to delete my purchased theme and re-buy it. Not doing that! How come the system doesn't recognise I've already purchased it!? Very fishy!
0 Likes