Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Super Slo Mo needs manual control.

(Topic created on: 11/09/18 21:07)
blazefalconburg
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series

This slo motion camera function is severely lacking a manual capture function. Only being able to record 0.4 seconds at most in slo mo, makes being able to manually control when the slo mo activates, a necessity. Having to rely on the motion detection means that more often than not, the crucial moment is missed. With the huge storage capacity, it would be nice to record much longer than 0.4 seconds at 960 fps. 

4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series
Hi @blazefalconburg

You can also choose to record in super slow motion by manually tapping a button. On the super slow motion preview screen, tap Auto to switch to Manual mode. At the moment you want to use super slow motion, tap the capture button (a series of red circles).

0 Likes
djleecharles
Voyager
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series
I agree it's really tricky on your own. I was experimenting last night trying to pour coke into a glass but it was over too quick I kept missing it!

I pressed click and then tried to pour just couldn't do it quick enough Grrrrr
0 Likes
djleecharles
Voyager
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series
I'll give that a try thanks
0 Likes
djleecharles
Voyager
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series
Do you know how to export the recorded slow motion in slow motion? I tried to edit a clip I'd recorded in slo mo in iMovie which I downloaded onto my iPad from Google photos but it was just normal speed?
0 Likes