Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SmartThings panel missing on Note 9

(Topic created on: 09-03-2020 07:54 PM)
MKANET
Student
Options

Shortly after the Android 10 update on my Note 9, the SmartThings panel disapeared completely.  I use this feature multiple times a day to conveniently switch between my bluetooth devices and the local smartphone speaker.

Does anyone know which version of SmartThings was the last good version?  I'd like to see if I can install the older version and turn off autoupdate for this app.

2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @MKANET 

Was your phone supplied directly by Samsung or via a Mobile Network as part.of a contract ?

Please check for the app in maybe one of your folders and or pull up from the bottom of your phone and search for it via the search banner.

Possibly see if you can download the app via your Playstore 》samsung.com/global/galaxy/apps/smartthings. 

This is the information on my Note 10+ 5G.

I bought this phone direct from Samsung UK.

I'm in the UK.

Screenshot_20200310-052821_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20200310-053021_One UI Home.jpg

If you can't find it then please come back to the forum and we'll see if there is anything else you can try or pop into a Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centre.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Pyro-Gx
Apprentice
Options

It seems that the smart things panel as you mention, seems to be gone. Samsung "optimzed" it by hiding it behind another screen. Check out the review here on google play, you are not the only one, other people also complain about that:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.android.oneconnect&reviewId=gp%3AAOqpTOFMU...

image.png

0 Likes