Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Since last update my phone's battery is draining

(Topic created on: 05-06-2021 09:04 AM)
AdriennL
Apprentice
Options
I'm absolutely fuming,  I had a perfect phone that had no issues whatsoever and then from the night of the last phone update the battery is not the same! I usually put the phone on the charger once a day  in the evening,  take it off the charger when it reaches 100% and when I wake up it's still around 90% and that usually gets me through the day.  Since the update minimum 30% of the battery is used overnight,  I wake up to have 60-70% battery life left and have to charge 2-3 times a day! Absolutely ridiculous! And it literally changed overnight when the update has gone through.  I googled the issue and I found many people have the same issue. I tried customer service but they said an update cannot be rolled back... Not sure really who to contact to report this,  but I'm sure it's a serious issue pushing people buy new phones with rolling out updates to drain phone batteries... Very disappointed. 
11 REPLIES 11
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I must not use much in way of Google play services as all my phones average around 1.2% use and my tablets are 0.2%.
0 Likes
richmondulo
Explorer
Options
Your battery degrades over time. And since you've 0robably had it for 3 years then it makes sense.
0 Likes