Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal

(Topic created on: 08-10-2020 01:36 PM)
MnSTaR
First Poster
Options
So i have my note 9 and just got my phone back from being repaired, my signal is fine everywhere except my house and the surrounding area good in some places. I'm currently  with giffgaff I practically  don't get any signal or data ive been on voxi,tesco and the same is with them just at my home but my misses is currently using a crappy tab and its on giffgaff and running 4g mean while mine doesn't even come up in the network mode settings also when I was on voxi the guys on there end told me the sigal in my area was fine and up and running yet I wasn't getting anything really need help have to tether my smart phone  from said crappy tab 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
MnSTaR
First Poster
Options
oh I've also copied the apn settings from said tablet and put them in my phone still nothing but ginna give my phone a reset to see if it works
0 Likes
CrazyFruits
Pathfinder
Options
I'm on EE where I live and I'm supposed to have a great signal in my area, it's really lame in the house unless I'm sat right at the front, I've learned to get used to it. Does your provider support Wi-Fi calling that's how I use mine when I'm in the house so there's no issue about needing a mobile signal.
Go into your Call settings and see if you can turn on wi-fi calling. If its greyed out then contact your provider and see if they can activate it.
0 Likes
MnSTaR
First Poster
Options
can't even see the option but that isn't any help either tbh as we don't have Internet yet and its going live on 19th but I would still like get down to the bottom of it
0 Likes