Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Note 9 Moisture Detected in charging port even after 2 hours

(Topic created on: 27-06-2021 08:20 PM)
WDGS
First Poster
Options

I dropped my phone in the Toilet (Flushed and cleaned before it fell so no yucky stuff) and I pulled out immediately after it fell and did the stuff to get water out but I tried to plug my charger to see if it works and it still said the moisture was in it waited about 2 hours still said it its been about 3 hours now what do I do?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It'll need quite a bit longer. Try leaving it somewhere where moving air can get to it, not hot air though.
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Have you tried helping your phone by gently blowing the USB port with a hairdryer?.. Failing that just keep it warm and dry as it will recover and be able to charge again. I have had this problem often on my Note 9 even without dropping it into anything gruesome and it ALWAYS regained charging ability eventually, sometimes within 3 hours and sometimes within 5 or a little longer. Luckily I have a good wireless charger so I could still charge my phone whilst it was sulking. Your phone will be okay WDGS but it must seem a bit of an end of the world issue at the moment as it did to me when I first had this problem. Hope your phone is charging again as soon as possible. 👍 👍
0 Likes