Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung gallery and one drive

(Topic created on: 09-06-2020 03:19 PM)
ninjatuna
First Poster
Options

Hi guys,

So I have been using one drive for a while now (with my 365 account) and all my photos and videos have been syncing with one drive to the "Camera Roll" folder, I think it sync photos and videos from messenger and all the other chat apps on my phone as well, not sure though. Now that samsung gallery is switching over to one drive what would be the best way to optimise this? I tried linking my one drive account to the gallery and it just created a new folder and reupload all the photos and videos (excluding the chat apps contents) soI now have 2 of the same data but in different folder. Should I just unlink the account or select the stop syncing option in gallery, delete the new folder and continue the using one drive as before?

Thanks

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
ninjatuna
First Poster
Options
F, it messed up my settings now. Just tried unlinking the account and it unsynced everything and wouldn't sync to the "camera roll" folder anymore but keep creating a new "samsung gallery" folder. fix this please
0 Likes
reon
First Poster
Options

I've never used that method. I prefer to use the SD card to support my daily life

0 Likes