Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note9: Display showing green color or dull pixels or screen blur after recent update.

(Topic created on: 12-04-2020 09:25 PM)
prachud
Apprentice
Options

Hi there,

I am facing a problem with Note 9 after recent updates. My screen randomly  goes blur or discoloration. I need to wait for 3-4 minutes to get it normal.  I know people in US and India have faced this problem, does anybody is having this kind of problem. I did all standard trouble shooting steps

1. Cache Partition clean

2.Safe Mode

3. Factory reset.

Does anybody faced this kind of problem?

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
prachud
Apprentice
Options

Oh! Sorry, I think this the difference between service in India, and the other countries. I am in the UK and they replaced without any charge.

If it is that expensive, why wouldn't you file a complaint ?

0 Likes
Scorpio_Nadhvi
Apprentice
Options
Samsung Note 9 Display Problems
Please Join only if you are facing the Display discoloration or Overheating or horizontal lines on display when the brightness is set to low. All these issues are started recently after software update, not by any accidental or physical damage to display.

https://t.me/samsungDisplayProblem
0 Likes
scorpionfloyd
First Poster
Options
same issue.. very frustrating.. no luck to get it resolved
0 Likes
Malav17
First Poster
Options

i do have the same problem 

did you get any solution so far

0 Likes
Malav17
First Poster
Options

is it good now??

0 Likes
prachud
Apprentice
Options

I sent the phone to the service center. As the device was still under warranty then, they repaired the screen. It is a hardware failure

0 Likes
Members_3HFvuN0
First Poster
Options

Hi,
I have the same problem.
How much did you pay?
Thanks

0 Likes
SolidMinion
Apprentice
Options

Same here.  So i decided to replace the phone with non Samsung, probably IPHONE.  

Customer service said LCD repair cost about $300 ! 

So disappointing with Samsung.. used to be their loyal fans. Bought their Note 5, Note 9 and Note 10... Well.. bye bye Samsung.