Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note9: Display showing green color or dull pixels or screen blur after recent update.

(Topic created on: 12-04-2020 09:25 PM)
prachud
Apprentice
Options

Hi there,

I am facing a problem with Note 9 after recent updates. My screen randomly  goes blur or discoloration. I need to wait for 3-4 minutes to get it normal.  I know people in US and India have faced this problem, does anybody is having this kind of problem. I did all standard trouble shooting steps

1. Cache Partition clean

2.Safe Mode

3. Factory reset.

Does anybody faced this kind of problem?

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
dsrdantas
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem with my note9

Same problem as described here 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S9-S9/My-s9-plus-screen-flickers/td-p/1397371/page/7

0 Likes
prachud
Apprentice
Options

I had a chat with Samsung tech support asked for repair. They picked it up and then fixed he phone, then sent it back. It took 5 working days to get this done. If nothing works this is the best option.

0 Likes
Wtresca
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same issue. And it is the 2nd time. I sent my note 9 to Samsung service center to get the screen replaced the first time(less than a year after using) and now the issue occured again (9 months after the first replacement). Samsung is expecting me to pay for the replacement. Of which, there is no physical damage to the phone. No cracks not even dropped once. This is very disappointing. 

0 Likes
prachud
Apprentice
Options

Oh! Sorry to hear that. Does your screen discoloration occured after software update.  It saddens me most , as we shell out so much money and get into hassles.

0 Likes
Wtresca
First Poster
Options

Yes. But for the first time (9 months ago) it was before this update. So, it's hard to say that it's because of the update. 

0 Likes
prachud
Apprentice
Options

Oh! I see. This time they could have thought the problem could be with the usage rather than the device. But, are the repair charges expensive? Sorry I couldn't reply earlier.

0 Likes
Wahid_sadiq
First Poster
Options
Same here brother after recent update
0 Likes
prachud
Apprentice
Options
Best idea is to contact SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTER
0 Likes
Kishore17
First Poster
Options

Same here brother same problem occurred and when I visited to SERVICE CENTER they told me to get replace the display which costs more than 15 thousand and I don't think it's the hardware problem and I haven't dropped my phone in water or floor....this problem occured after the software update.

0 Likes