Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Settings question.

(Topic created on: 17-09-2020 01:20 PM)
Amber123
First Poster
Options

Hi all.

I have just bought a blue Samsung Galaxy Note 9. SM-N960F DS.

Old phone were Note 2 and Note 4.

I am looking at You Tube for ideas on changing settings and my settings look nothing like the ones I am seeing.

Why would mine look so different?

Blue. 2.1   10    Kernal 4.9

Many thanks.

0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
some time you see people with same phone but different look of the screen, is because they have downloaded and install different theme and icon

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
is that for your message,if it is open message app, on top right you see 3 dots click on it then go to setting and then more setting, then text message , you will see show when delivered, enable it

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Solution
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
some time you see people with same phone but different look of the screen, is because they have downloaded and install different theme and icon
0 Likes
Amber123
First Poster
Options

Thanks for that. I had it as a 'new' phone and followed the instructions and haven't downloaded any other themes yet? It's just the settings that look so different.

Is there any way I can check this phone? I have 30 days to decide if I want to keep it and I'm not so sure now. It doesn't match anything I have seen on Youtube.

0 Likes
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
ah, either your phone or the one in youtube had a new update then that could be the different, different firmware had different layout too, try update your phone see if you have new update , if it say your phone up todate that mean the one in youtube is an old firmware, I alway have samsung phone every time there an up date the layout sometime look abit different
0 Likes
Amber123
First Poster
Options

Thanks for that.

I realised this morning that I can't find the setting to turn on delivery report.

It's there somewhere...  I couldn't follow the instructions.😣

0 Likes
Solution
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
is that for your message,if it is open message app, on top right you see 3 dots click on it then go to setting and then more setting, then text message , you will see show when delivered, enable it
0 Likes
Amber123
First Poster
Options

Thanks for that.

I realised this morning that I can't find the setting to turn on delivery report.

It's there somewhere...  I couldn't follow the instructions.😣

0 Likes
Amber123
First Poster
Options

Yes,I tried that. There is nothing under settings about enabling a report.

There is on my old Note 4 though...

0 Likes