Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

Radio turns off when phone is idle

(Topic created on: 06-08-2022 07:47 PM)
Vernevern
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series

Just recently I have noticed that my note 9 will turn the radio off when left idle for more than 5 minutes ,this is irritating because I like listening to the radio before I go to sleep but it keeps turning itself off, is there a setting that I can use to fix this ?

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Members_gCOw2l4
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series

Same. After update, the radio stop working when idle. All the above tried, nothing helped. No one to chat with. Update sucks

0 Likes
Sexy Sadie
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series

Didn't work for me. 

0 Likes
Noone2018b
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series

For a full low-down of power saving options see https://dontkillmyapp.com/samsung

@ This finally let me get the NTS app working properly - specifically the app-specific sleep settings, although I had to make sure that Chrome was also set here for the NTS app to play nicely (it wraps chrome it seems).

0 Likes
Members_bTOIgfv
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series

I'm exactly the same, my planet rock player used to work fine, now some under educated geek has messed it up with some stupid setting he thought of so no bugger can find it

0 Likes
Members_WtRTVif
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series

Have found this way of making it work.

1. Go to the App in setting or on the App menu select (i) and in Battery select "Unrestricted" (This will make sure it does not go into sleep mode).
  2. When the App is open go to the 3 lines like "III" at the bottom of the screen, then with finger on the app the window will change to pop up view. Select it as this keeps it open all time .
  3. The other thing that i did was to turn off  Always on Display.
  4. Hope it helps you all