Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone getting Hot when charging and Getting Error message when trying to open Camera.

(Topic created on: 07-04-2022 12:05 PM)
Baz828
First Poster
Options

Hi Guys

I seem to be having a couple of  Issues, none the Live Chat seem to want to help me with. 

1. My Note 9 has recently started getting hot when trying to charge it, nor is it keeping its charge. When charged to 100% but with in 30min/40mins its down to 4%, i am using the Original Samsung 3 pin plug with an none Samsung Type C lead and ive used this setup for over 2 years with no issues.  

2. I'm getting

"Warning

Camera Failed"

When trying to start my camara. Everything was ok 24 hours ago and now its not. 

Some help would be great, as Live Chat doesn't seem to want to help. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Minimum it needs a new battery, do you live anywhere near a Samsung experience shop? If you do then contact them for an appointment to assess the phone and see if it is financially viable to repair versus replacing it
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Baz828: If you head to the Samsung Members app > Get Help > Diagnostics (this may be called Interactive Checks), and run a Battery check, does it flag any issues? While you're here, run the Camera test to see if it identifies any hardware issues. Alternatively, dial *#0*# into your telephone keypad and select 'Megacam' from the series of grey tiles. If the same error message appears, then I recommend reaching out to our Help Desk via our telephone or social media support channels, and an advisor will be able to assist you further, and arrange any necessary repairs. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes