Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 9 - Do Not Distrub not working

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 02:51 PM)
Note_Nine_User
Journeyman
Options

I've been pestered with nuisance calls for a while now, until I found out I could set my phone to DND and only allow calls from My Contacts.

I read up on it, and set it as per instructions, I even restarted the phone - but I am still getting calls coming through that are NOT in my contacts.

Anyone else having this problem or knows something about it?

Many thanks.

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Note_Nine_User
Journeyman
Options

Hi. I think I have finally got to the bottom of this. Firstly, I want to thank you for your time and apologise if I've wasted your time.

The 'solution' is two-fold. Firstly, my misunderstanding of how DnD works and secondly that I had my phone connected to my Samsung Watch.

I had thought DnD stops the call coming in but it seems all it does is stop the phone from 'ringing' or vibrating.

Also, when the phone is connected to my watch, even with the phone and watch in DnD - the watch still notifies me of the call.

Either way, at least now I know.

Again, many thanks for all your efforts and I'm sorry if I wasted your time. I should have clarified things at the beginning.

Cheers

0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options

Thanks, @Note_Nine_User. I am glad you've got this sorted out, so no need to apologise! Always happy to help in anyway possible. 

0 Likes