Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 9 disply

(Topic created on: 26-08-2020 06:45 AM)
Tanimn7
First Poster
Options
My samsung note 9 device shows some black shadow and colur has become fade. I have seen a lot of video into youtube. A lot of users facing the same problem. What should i do now.Is it sowfware or hardware problem?!
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Tanimn7 ,

is this affecting all the screens and apps or some in particular? Would you be able to share a picture of the phone's display so I can get a better understanding of what the issue is and try to help? 

0 Likes
Tracy3103
Explorer
Options
hi Tanimn7, I'm having the exact same problem with my a20e, since the last Samsung update. it's got progressively worse and since last night my screen now freezes, and the screen is "pressing thing by itself", opening things, dialing random numbers etc etc. I did a factory reset when it was just shadowing lines appearing, hoping that would fix it, no joy , I put my phone into safe mode before that, no joy, if done a colour pixel test thing, and it happens with that, but still happens. if I wnd up needing a new screen then I may as well buy another phone due to price as not sure if warranty will cover it. if that's the case then I think il go with a different manufacturer, maybe I phone 3rd windows. but yes, definitely trouble from the update. let us know if you got a solution. good luck!
0 Likes
Tanimn7
First Poster
Options
I did not get any soluation. I have reset my phone but facing same problem.
0 Likes