Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 9 cracked in pocket

(Topic created on: 13-04-2020 02:09 AM)
Ferrever
First Poster
Options

I've had my Note 9 for only 3 months.

I drove my car for about an hour with my phone positioned in my middle console. I arrived at the carpark of my apartment, parked my car, took my phone from the middle console and put it in my pocket, walked to the elevator and took out my phone to kill time and then noticed a massive horizontal crack alongside the middle of my phone. 

I didn't drop my phone once. I take extreme care with my phone and watches to ensure they are never dropped and for that reason I don't take out insurance because I'm confident in my ability to take care of my items. 

I've searched around on this forum and others and have noticed this has been an issue with a number of Note phones including the 8, 9 and 10. 

I'll be taking my phone in store to demand a fix or replacement referencing the multiple cases of the same issue found online.

Will update this post in with results.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Ferrever 

I too have read quite a few posts from owners saying their phone screen has cracked on its own.

I've used the Note 9 and Note 10 from launch date and haven't experienced this personally.

Going from other posts upon a person engaging with Samsung over such instances they attribute this to accidental damage and levy a repair fee.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes