Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Need Pashto in Samsung Keyboards

(Topic created on: 04-03-2020 08:53 PM)
PashtoKeyboard
Student
Options

There are millions Pashtoons around the world who actively use Samsung devices on daily basis for both, personal & business purposes. However, they still struggles with typing & chatting in their native language (Pashto) as Samsung still didn't add Pashto keyboard into their devices. Many download & use third party keyboard apps that have safety issues & are not compitable with all the devices.

How can we ask Samsung to add Pashto into their keyboard languages??? Anyone has any idea?

Go to solution
22 REPLIES 22
Internet community
First Poster
Options

I want to download pashto to samsung keyboard

0 Likes
Parwiz Jaheed
First Poster
Options

Hi, 

I have Galaxy Note 9, still Pashto Keyboard is not available I tried update but still not available 

0 Likes
mywebguy
First Poster
Options

I have a similar problem.  >> anyone here know how to back up Keys Cafe (My Stickers) tags so that I can transfer to a new phone?

I need to know how to backup settings of GOOD LOCK / KEYS CAFE App? 

I am using a Samsung ZFLIP 5 and migrating to a new ZFLIP 5. I spent a week setting up the KEYS CAFE with specific tags on 100's of images that enables me to see pop up suggestions of memes in my text messages, and insert them easily. (LOVE KEYS CAFE!) and now that I am switching to a new phone, I need to know how to migrate those tags (app data) to a new phone? There does not seem to be any back up option?  

While I am on here, if anyone knows of any other predictive image type of app exists besides Keys Cafe (My Stickers)?  The big feature I need is the ability to type a word in my Samsung Messages app, such as "Thanks" and it will pop up a bunch of images which I have tagged with "#thanks"

I don't understand why that Samsung would allow people to "Tag" their photos, and then not allow those tagged photos to be used when text messaging with Samsung Messages?  

0 Likes