Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Security Updates and feedback on Samsung phones updates

(Topic created on: 09-03-2021 09:54 AM)
SViper
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

Just today I gotta February Security Update, so why it took so long for update to be found when I checked manually my self? And to give some information, when today I manually found update WiFi was accidentally left on from yesterday when I was used my phone's YouTube on TV instead like always using my unlimited mobile plan.

The Samsung 2 big updates per smartphone model is annoying especially I still don't plan change my Note9, because it still works as fine as the day I bought it. So please Samsung revise your big updates plan for smartphones!

Thank you in advance for listening me!

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
I don't think Samsung will ever revise their update plan. The Note 9 is still fine but I would recommend upgrading next year as the hardware will be 4 years old and some apps may not support Android 10 next year as Android 12 will have been released.
0 Likes
SViper
Apprentice
Options

I only change it: when phone starts to lag or when at least one of apps I use no more be useful/playable or both variants. And Android wiki says the oldest version of Android that is still supported is 8.1, so.

0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
oh ok, that's a good idea
0 Likes
SViper
Apprentice
Options

So no one wants to answer why I was only able finally found Monthly Security Update for February in March 9th?

0 Likes