Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest updates

(Topic created on: 23-08-2019 04:54 PM)
John49
Journeyman
Options

Since I downloaded the latest updates on 20.08.2018 I can’t access Facebook or twitter on my note 9 I can’t even delete my face book app or twitter app every time I try to log n these  apps all I’m getting is no connection even though I am connected can any one help me sort thisplease

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options
Hello!

1. Please go to Settings > Apps > Facebook > tap Clear Data and tap Uninstall updates. Same with Twitter.
2. Head to Google Play Store and Update them.
3. Please re-launch the two apps.
4. Restart the phone if needed.

Thank you ^_^

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
John49
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for the reply if I uninstall the face book app its says I would lose all my data by going back to factory settings same with Twitter I wouldn't like to think I'd lose all my friends if that's makes any sense
0 Likes
BigBrad
Pathfinder
Options

@John49 wrote:
Thanks for the reply if I uninstall the face book app its says I would lose all my data by going back to factory settings same with Twitter I wouldn't like to think I'd lose all my friends if that's makes any sense

I believe that means that  you will lose all  your data Thats stored on your phone.  Your friends listing is stored on Facebook , not your phone.  The only thing  you might lose is your saved password to access Facebook.  Once you reinstall Facebook and sign back in, everything is there again.  The app only accesses your page thats on their servers.  

0 Likes