Original topic:

How to download thoptv on samsung?

(Topic created on: 24/07/20 05:13)
DelbertHarmon
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series

Hello friends.
I am using a Samsung Galaxy Note9 phone. Recently, the appearance of the thoptv application Techbigs.com is being used by many people to watch free movies and favorite channels with high quality. I also really want to experience thoptv once on my samsung phone. I searched all sources to download thoptv for samsung, but still couldn't find it. Now I want to ask you how to download thoptv on samsung? Hope everyone help me.
Thank you!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
SaudA
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series

Hi @DelbertHarmon, this app isn't available on the Google Play Store, so you'll have to install it from their website. However, as it is a third party app, we'll recommend you research it properly for security reasons before installing it. 

0 Likes
Luke30
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series

You can download thoptv latest version from this website .. I m using for both app or PC version ..

0 Likes
andreson12
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series

you can simply download Thoptv from here or others any website then you have to follow some instruction then you can install easily thoptv on your Samsung Galaxy Note9 phone. Before installing please check the unknown source option is enabled. Then you are eligible to run thoptv on your mobile.

0 Likes