Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High Pitched Noise

(Topic created on: 03-09-2022 09:19 AM)
MeeganNiccole
First Poster
Options

Ever since the new update I have noticed that my Samsung Note 9 makes this high pitched noise every so often, at least a few times a day. My phone stays in a protective case, it hasn't been dropped, no water damage, and actually no damage at all. Is anyone else experiencing this? The noise even happens when there is nothing up on the phone. It sounds kinda like when your ears ring. 

22 REPLIES 22
Brooklynbaby40
First Poster
Options

I too am experiencing the same issue on my Galaxy note 10 plus! It's very annoying the only way I can make the noise stop if I put my phone on do not disturb which of course I miss all my calls and text messages so not so helpful! If anyone has found a solution please let me know! 

0 Likes
Sarah
Student
Options

I have a Samsung galaxy s10 and it makes loud noises and it over heats and smells like smoke  I got it fixed the first time and now it's happening again 

0 Likes
Sarah
Student
Options

My Samsung galaxy s10 is doing the same thing

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Sarah : I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced further issues with your Galaxy S10. Samsung take matters such as this very seriously, therefore please send a private message to  Sam_UK  by tapping on your profile at the top of the screen > Messages, and include a description of your issue, and we will take some details to pass to our Product Liaison Team. 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm...

0 Likes
Bgerhard44
First Poster
Options

Yes mine is doing same exact thing. What is it n why are we having this problem with an expensive phone. I'm unhappy and need answers and to fix this immediately 

0 Likes
Tigy
First Poster
Options

I have the Samsung galaxy s10 and I'm having the same issue. Since I downloaded the update my volumn/sound has this high pitch annoying ringing sound and it's very annoying

0 Likes
ILikeCatfishingOnIns
First Poster
Options

I have a samsung A22 And the noise just happen awhile ago and this is the second time it happen  i just got my phone a few months ago and since then ut has been in a protective case and it hasnt fell or get any damage AT ALL- im rlly scared abt this noise bc its RLLY pitchy and disturbing  can someone help  me? 😞

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@ILikeCatfishingOnIns: I'm not sure what could be causing this, but I completely understand your concerns. If you're based in the UK or Ireland then please reach out to our Help Desk via the channels referenced in the link below, and an advisor will be able to arrange for the phone to be inspected by an engineer under warranty. I understand that this isn't ideal, but hopefully if will help to give you some peace of mind, so you can get back to enjoying the A22. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
Nailath
First Poster
Options

I had this happen to me just a few minutes ago (which is why I'm here) My phone is cracked in a few places because I have dropped it quite a few times but idk if its anything to do with that, and it only happens whenever I turn my phone off, then it continues for a few seconds then stops. My volume is on zero but it's still so high pitched and very annoying, did you fix your problem?

0 Likes
BrookeG
Student
Options

@Nailath For me it was the emergency alerts through the weather app I have. Ever since I turned them off I haven't had the issue!

0 Likes