Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hard reset - cannot sign back in to Samsung account

(Topic created on: 23-07-2022 04:38 PM)
RobMLCW
Apprentice
Options

Hello, my uk note 9 never liked web pages which included a log on field (eg banking) and would often just 'hang' at login or just not load at all. After a software update it got worse. I could not log in to certain apps too. A subsequent factory reset to try and resolve the issue has in turn stopped me logging in to the samsung account from the device ('processing failed') and some web sites requesting logon including the samsung.com sign in page. I am logged in ok to google though. Data and signal are good enough for TV shows. I can log on to the samsung account from another device. Samsung call centres have so far have been unable to help. Any advice please?! I'd love to recover my stuff from the Samsung cloud and get my note 9 in good shape again. 

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
Remsey
Apprentice
Options

I wanted to give my phone away to a family member. I reset it the hard way and guess what happens? I did this so many times without a problem and suddenly I cannot get into the phone. And the samsung account is accessible on the PC horrible! I dont understand why Samsung makes this our problem while it is theirs! My day is completely ruined because of this. And I will never in my life buy a Samsung phone again. 

Lindab
First Poster
Options

This forum was the first search result that came up when I searched for not being able to log in to Messenger and FB after a hard reset... The code from the authenticator did not work to log me on. So here is my solution for that:

Log in to Messenger/FB on your computer, turn off the two-step verification (just temporarily while you log in with your mobile). That's it.

0 Likes
Beetee 22
Journeyman
Options

Just Curios if you have found a way around it, because it just happened to me.

Thanks,

0 Likes
Lindab
First Poster
Options

The only solution I found that worked was the one I described:

Log in to Messenger/FB on your computer, turn off the two-step verification (just temporarily while you log in with your mobile). That's it.

0 Likes
Pa Pa
First Poster
Options

Hi,
It is is solved by following "Fixture 6: Disable the Developer Option" in this link https://techsmartest.com/samsung-account-login-processing-failed/

0 Likes
Zaidishah11
Student
Options

DEAR. i was going to sell my Samsung s6 edge phone. i had did reset my set by pressing 3 button  Power+manu+volume.   and some how i had delete my device from my samnsung account . now my device is showing .

( This device is locked because of an abnormal factory reset. sign into the samsung account rhat you have already signed in to on this device to confirm that it belongs to you .)

now  when i try to put my samsung account it didnt do any action it because of i had delete my device from samsung account. please help me to solve this issue

PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Zaidishah11. I deleted your 2nd message, as I didn't want your personal email address to be disclosed in this public Community.

I'd recommend speaking to our Accounts Team to get your Samsung account details updated. Are you based in the UK?

0 Likes