Did you mean: 

galaxy store

(Topic created on: 24-05-2019 06:42 PM)
biser_marchev
First Poster
Options

hi there

i have little problem with samsung store app

when look for installed apps in library(all)

only a few apps was shown all others that i have installed on my phone is not in the list.is that a samsung store bug or phone problem?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options
@biser_marchev: Hmm, not sure why this is the case. Just for clarity, are you taking the following steps, making sure to check Apps, Themes and Watch?

Galaxy Store > 3 Dots in the top right > My page > All

It may be worth checking the Google Play Store too.

Google Play > Tap the 3 lines in the top left > My apps & games > Library

0 Likes
biser_marchev
First Poster
Options

they not there even in play storeScreenshot_20190524-200138_Galaxy Store.jpg

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Have you clicked on 'All' to enter the menu? This will contain preinstalled and downloaded apps, along with any available updates for those apps.
0 Likes
biser_marchev
First Poster
Options
yup i enter in the menu but preloaded and installed apps is missing.very strange
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Yes, very strange. Have you recently changed region? have you installed any unauthorised updates or ROM's?

It may be worth searching for one of the apps in the Galaxy Store to see if it is still available, as this may explain why it is no longer present in your archive (although this doesn't account for the pre-installed apps).
0 Likes
biser_marchev
First Poster
Options
all of them is in store when i search for them and they installed.i can even open them via Samsung store
0 Likes
biser_marchev
First Poster
Options

hmm

I've changed my samsung account and probably thats why.all apps was on my phone when i switched to new account. reinstalinre aps not helped also.any idea how to fix that?

0 Likes