Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From where to download Linux on Dex app?

(Topic created on: 12-10-2019 01:12 PM)
hassanayoub855
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

I purchased Note 9 to use linux on dex, when I go to the linuxondexo.com they mention to download the app, however there is no link to download it, any idea how to solve this?

Thanks

15 REPLIES 15
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Captura.JPG

Try there and do not forget Subcribe to news Linux Dex Note 9 Dex again in Oficial webpage in last links and download instructions for upload later, then I give you a possible link out of date without responsabilities if does not work because as I tell you again is only for test as Betatester during last months, I don't know if it is active and working in this moment. :four-leaf-clover:

https://beebom.com/install-linux-on-dex/

Compare with Samsung instruction for be sure you are a monster in Linux Dex my friend:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
hassanayoub855
Apprentice
Options

Thx for this, but i dont trust apk outside of samsung and play store :smiling-face:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

then be patiend and calm and subscribe for news open beta hassanayoub855 Uffff longgg hahahahah

When is available you will have an easy link to app as other models as I teach you :kiss::kiss:

Buy but you can test witout problems, test, not to use along, it is beta and could be not a excellent reallity of power en beta and use it at work in this moment...imagine...error with an summary.....noooooooooo whyyyyy dexxxxxx...it is bete for now:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
hassanayoub855
Apprentice
Options

Where can i susbcribe to the newsletter of linux on dex as i didnt find a way

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

In the related WebSite:  https://www.linuxondex.com/

Captura.JPG

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

I hope I helped you if you have any further questions. I'm here for a while.

See you @hassanayoub855 :four-leaf-clover:

0 Likes