Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

echo issue

(Topic created on: 25-02-2021 08:07 PM)
aa68
Voyager
Options
My old note 9 has started to have an echo on phone calls, it's never been used in or near water, it had a waterproof case on it since the day I got it (doesn't even have a single scratch) 
2 REPLIES 2
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hi @aa68, you mentioned that you never used the phone near water. Is this because you are getting an error message like "Moisture Detected"? About the echo on calls, does it happen with every contact and everywhere? Do you have a strong signal on your phone? Does it happen when you call someone that lives abroad? Try also removing any third-party case or cover and removing the SIM card to clean it with a clean cloth. Next, make sure that your phone is up to date with the latest software to ensure maximum stability and updated features: Settings > Software Update > "Download and install" and restart it.

aa68
Voyager
Options
never had a moisture issue, i was in love with the phone after getting it and didn't want it to break on my cause I'm clumsy af. signal is strong and it happens everywhere with and without a case on & it is up to date with updates

I'm not too fussed I've got an s21+ now but I wanted to sell the note 9 but I wouldn't feel right selling it if it isn't working the same way I'd expect it to if I bought a phone
0 Likes