Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ecg and blood pressure addition.

(Topic created on: 12-03-2021 08:40 AM)
D2Alpha4
Pioneer
Options
I have a note 9 (very happy, not considering upgrade) i also have the active 2 paired. I am struggling to find and use the ecg and blood pressure part of the health app that was roled out a couple of weeks ago here in the UK. Is it because i have the note 9 that it does not work? 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Nidge
Journeyman
Options
Hi this link maybe useful to you
https://www.samsung.com/uk/apps/samsung-health-monitor/

It has whats compatible at the bottom of the page also tells you how to download set up etc
hope this helps
0 Likes
D2Alpha4
Pioneer
Options
Nidge, many thanks for your response
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@D2Alpha4: If you're having some trouble locating the ECG and Blood Pressure Monitors, please ensure that both your phone and Galaxy Watch Active 2 are up to date, and check the Galaxy Store on your Note 9 for the Samsung Health Monitor app. 

0 Likes
Donc59
First Poster
Options
I've done all th updates galaxy s9 and Samsung watch 3. I've got Samsung health app. but cannot find the Samsung health monitor app. to download anywhere any help plz
0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options

Where did you buy the phone and the watch from? @Donc59 

0 Likes
D2Alpha4
Pioneer
Options
the phone is on contract to a big supermarket store, and the watch i bought direct from Samsung.
0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi @D2Alpha4, do you have a profile set up on Samsung Health Monitor? Have you calibrated the Galaxy Watch? Also, you need to be 22 years old and over, if you are under the age of 22, you'll only see limited features of the app. 

0 Likes
D2Alpha4
Pioneer
Options
I do have a profile, I am well over 22 years of age.
0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options

Thanks, can you disconnect the watch and phone, and reconnect them and check this again?

0 Likes