Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device Certification Status Is Missing

(Topic created on: 30-01-2022 01:14 PM)
King Oragon
First Poster
Options

Hi,

Does anyone knows the reason why my Samsung Note 9 has no Device Certification Status option? I am trying to fix the error message on my Google Playstore: "Error retrieving information from server. DF-DFERH-01".

I tried the available solutions on the web but it didn't resolve my device's issue. Here's the screenshots of my phone:

20220130_210946.jpg

20220130_211007.jpg

I am having trouble now updating the apps on my phone because the Google playstore app is not working. #SamsungNote9 #GooglePlayStore

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Try Below

Try going settings
Apps
Look for the playstore app
Storage
And clear cache and data
Restart phone
And see if resolves
The issue with playstore
0 Likes
King Oragon
First Poster
Options

I opened the system apps and found that the Google Services Framework is disabled so I turn it on. Then, I clear the cache data of Google Play Store, Google Services, and Google Services Framework. After that, I restart my device. It fix the error of the Google Play Store app but upon checking the Settings, still it has no Device Certification Status on it. I need to know if my phone is certified or not.

0 Likes
King Oragon
First Poster
Options

Hi @xSteveuk ,

Thanks for the ideas!🙂 What I did is I opened the system apps and found that the Google Services Framework is disabled so I turn it on. Then, I clear the cache data of Google Play Store, Google Services, and Google Services Framework. After that, I restart my device. It fix the error of the Google Play Store app but upon checking the Settings, still it has no Device Certification Status on it. I need to know if my phone is certified or not.😕

0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Are you still having the issue with certification you could try going Google and delete account then go playstore and clear cache And data Then go google and login again it should fix the error
0 Likes