Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Andoird 10 Update apps not working properly

(Topic created on: 09-03-2020 05:06 PM)
KatGonzalez15
Student
Options

After installing the recent update for Android 10, found out next day that something was off. The clock that was originally installed on my phone wasn't working. The alarm didn't go off, and noticed that the alarm icon was not on my phone, despite the clock app saying that my next alarm won't go off until the next day. I've tried going to the Google Play store to download an app, but only for it to back out. Everytime I go to install the other clock app, it says it's preparing to install, and then it would back out to my home screen. I've resetted my phone twice, once thinking it would fix the issue, the second after clearing the cache for Google Play store. Now the only other app I've tried that is from Google was Google Play Music, and that wasn't working right either. So I'm not sure if this update is causing issues to Google apps and already installed on phone apps. Anyone else have this problem?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

My Note 10 is working as it should after the Android 10 update I did some weeks ago @KatGonzalez15 

If this was my phone I'd 

1. Turn the phone off and then from a set series of button presses go into the phones system files and clear the cache.  No info is lost this way.

If no help....

2. Back up and remove any relevant Sd card and factory reset as a last resort.

If no help.....

3. Use a Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centre.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

My Note 10 is working as it should after the Android 10 update I did some weeks ago @KatGonzalez15 

If this was my phone I'd 

1. Turn the phone off and then from a set series of button presses go into the phones system files and clear the cache.  No info is lost this way.

If no help....

2. Back up and remove any relevant Sd card and factory reset as a last resort.

If no help.....

3. Use a Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centre.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

KatGonzalez15
Student
Options

I've actually done that, and now everything got fixed! Also done an update for Google Play Services.