Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alam Sound Off

(Topic created on: 14-09-2020 09:31 PM)
JLeilani77
First Poster
Options

I'm curious to see what responses I get...

When setting an alarm on your phone, in what situation would you ever switch off the Alarm Sound?  Isn't the whole purpose for an alarm is to alert you?  Only reason why I bring this topic up is because a coworker of mine was late to work because somehow she accidentally switched off the alarm sound on her phone when setting her alarm and she didn't wake up in time because her alarm didn't wake her up due to the sound being switched off.  She was thoroughly upset and annoyed that there was even an option to have the sound off questioning, "What is the purpose of having that option to switch off the sound on an alarm?"

3 REPLIES 3
marian22
Student
Options
🤣🤣🤣 Good question
0 Likes
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
🤣🤣🤣I done this by accident and was absolutely puzzled to why I didn't remember in the slightest my alarm going off or turning it off... the reason why I can't remember is because I accidentally turned alarm sound off. I forgot all about this until now and never thought about it until now it is an odd one haha
0 Likes
4ndr35
Explorer
Options
I use to mute the alarm and have only the vibration to wake me up, to not disrupt my partner. Now I have a smart band, no need to use the phone alarm. Never using sound tho.
0 Likes