Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After 1 year

(Topic created on: 31-10-2019 11:01 AM)
nelsonstars
Student
Options

After a year of using my note 9 I've noticed issues like fast changing stopped working adverts popping up in middle of composing emails turns off when battery goes below 10%. Is it a virus or something else you think? 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options
@nelsonstars: Ad popups usually stem from third party apps, therefore to troubleshoot the issue please restart your Note 9 in Safe Mode by following the steps below, and monitor the performance of the device. If you notice an improvement then please restart your phone as you would normally, and remove any recently installed third party apps (those not developed by Samsung). Let me know how you get on.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
SAFE MODE
Turn the device off > Press and hold the Power key > Release the Power key when the Note 9 logo appears > Press and hold the Volume Down key immediately after releasing the Power key > Continue to hold the Volume Down button until the device finishes booting.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

In regards to fast charging @nelsonstars  are you able to try another Samsung fast charging brick and cord with your phone and or try your charger with another Samsung phone.

If you use a fast charging pad does it then fast charge ?

A Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centre can run a diagnostic test on the phone.

I agree with @AndrewL  that as adverts are not built into the stock apps this is most probably a downloaded app which was free that has ad's built in.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes