Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong pre gift when pre ordering?

(Topic created on: 08-08-2020 08:34 AM)
Mark_88
Student
Options

When pre ordering the Note 20 Ultra I can claim 10% through the Perks At Work scheme but the free gift is the Buds Plus not the Buds Live. Is this a mistake? 

5 REPLIES 5
kb123
First Poster
Options
I want this phone plz😞😞😞😞😞😞😭😭😭😭I don't have any phone, can you send it to my home as a gift , plz I'm very poor
0 Likes
Mcateer89
First Poster
Options

I did the same and it didn't give me the option to select one

0 Likes
SmartieCar
Explorer
Options
this was happening on my partners perks at work scheme. He contacted samsung and they stated that you dont get any free gift as you get the discount? He stated the buds plus where offered but couldnt select them and they stated again no free gifts where given with a pre order with discount. Basically they give you 10% off or a pre order gift! I was so confused. We just ended up ordering without the discount, wasnt worth the hassle. 👍
Boham
Explorer
Options

When I first pre-ordered it said buds plus for me with no option to add anything to cart.

Support told me you claim them through the members app when you get the phone

EPP has now updated to say exactly that, so I’m pretty confident I’ll be getting the buds live.

This was all through perksatwork 

0 Likes
Mark_88
Student
Options
I ended up ordering via the discount page and received an email a few days ago explaining how to claim my buds live. So although it's not clear it seems you can claim the Buds Live and also get the discount. But obviously won't know for sure until they're delivered!
0 Likes