Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Samsung offer Samsung Members a Special Deal On S22 Phones

(Topic created on: 06-01-2022 07:08 AM)
Ricki6
Navigator
Options
Good Morning All 
I have a question to the Samsung management team. When loyal Samsung members participate in your bug ridden beta program why would you not offer them a loyalty reward on your new S22 phones. These are clients that you do not want moving to competitors phones like the new highly acclaimed Google Pixel and its future replacements. There is certainly ample profit margin on these new phones to show that loyalty to Samsung brand should be fully rewarded. Love to hear Samsung senior management thoughts on this.
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Samsung doesn't give a ***** about its users
Ricki6
Navigator
Options
Good Afternoon LOOK18 I'm unfortunately in agreement with you on this. Talk about destroying a big brand image. This is exactly how to lose customers.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Samsung has taken into account that most users want the memory slot back ... infrared ... audio jack ... etc ... I remember the Note 4, it was perfect ... what did Samsung do? ruined it with Android 6 ... on Note devices we want a flat screen to make better use of the Spen ... Samsung doesn't give a ***** about all this
0 Likes
Ricki6
Navigator
Options
LOOK18 Thank you for your thoughts, unfortunately they don't appear to be listening to real customers just fucus groups and their own R&D people.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Had to laugh at "acclaimed pixel 6 Pro".... are you aware of all the issues that device is having? Oh my lord......😂

As for @Anonymous User comment about Samsung not giving a 4x about its customers, I'm afraid he / she is spot on. They do not care. Because they are big, they expect us sheep to follow the herd and do what good old Samsung tell us.

Shame, my next phone won't be a Samsung.....
0 Likes
Ricki6
Navigator
Options
Hi Nic1234, thanks for comments. I'd love to hear what bullet proof phone brand and model you are about to buy. Do tell me.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Hey there

Haven't decided yet. Lots of new devices coming out in Q1 so will look at my options but I'll be glad to see the back of the S21 Ultra - the only mobile phone I know that doesn't want to pick up a mobile network signal where other branded devices have no problems on the same network with the same SIM.

Only so many hours one can spend complaining to Samsung and being ignored.
0 Likes
Ricki6
Navigator
Options
Good Morning Nic1234
Well this also goes for Apple who equally have only contempt for their customers. I was an Apple fan boy for over 10 years with over priced sub standard phones. Samsung historically used to manufacture over 40% of an Apple iPhone, this was display panels and chips being a very large part of Samsungs core business. As for Chinese phones that's future nightmare waiting to happen. With Google withdrawing Huawei right to use their OS and American litigation and banning into the tracking of clients data by the Chinese state its good luck with those phones as well. That leaves you unfortunately with very narrow list of phones that are not made in China and have components that are not supplied by Samsung.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Arrgggghhhhhhh yes

You are absolutely right. Although I wouldn't have a green fruit either. One thing about Android (good or bad) is that you have choice. With Apple it is all their way or the highway.

At the moment the Motorola Edge 30 Pro (assumed specs) looks interesting, as does the Xiaomi 12 Pro or the Oppo N Foldable all be it the screen isn't that big for a Foldable (Chinese comments noted).

The S22 Ultra "Note Stylie" would definitely have been high up there but the current issues with Samsung generally and the DREADFUL experience I've had with them this time as truly tipped me over the edge and I simply won't waste any more money on Samsung, whom I've been buying mobiles from for over 20 years until I bought the Huawei P30 Pro (a fantastic phone in almost all regards, just slow updates but everything else was great for a 2019 handset and if it had 5g I'd still have it today).
0 Likes