Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White Samsung Case Causing Glare!!

(Topic created on: 16-09-2021 06:07 AM)
Mattthelegend2020
Navigator
Options
I've just bought a white Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra case and love the case but there's a design flaw in that when I use the flash in low light it causing a glare on to the lens.  The lens and flash cutouts are quite close but makes my photos bright and glary but is there anything that will resolve this.  I've posted some photos below of the photos.  Seems the brightness of the case could be playing a part.  I do like the case and it's fine during the day but night time the glare is there . 

4 REPLIES 4
Kornizz
Pioneer
Options
Clear case does the same makes glares. Thats why I switched to black case.
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
I also use a Samsung case but mine is clear and the camera module is not covered at all.
I added a Spigen camera glass protector and all is well so far. I've had it on for about a year and it doesn't cause any flares or glare.

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
Mattthelegend2020
Navigator
Options
Are you able to send me a photo? Many thanks
0 Likes
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
Sure! First and last photo were taken with the S7 😀 the first photo shows the camera glass screen protector (which in reality is not black, just a very dark bronze).

The second case has a little leg which I find is very useful

The only downside is that they become dark yellow after a few months and don't look good, so I have to regularly replace them 🙄20210919_153457_116796.jpg20210919_155037_116793.jpg20210919_153436_116795.jpg

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB