Did you mean: 

Original topic:

White noise/buzzing sound from phone.

(Topic created on: 26/08/20 17:33)
mrtea401
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I've only just noticed this, and can only hear it if I put my ear to the speaker but a constant dull buzzing noise can be heard whenever the screen is on.

When the screen is off it is much quiter but can still be heard.

I've factory reset and still the sound persists. Is anyone else having this issue or just me? 

Also this battery life on the ultra is a joke. 

5 REPLIES 5
OllieN
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Yep I can hear it too. The white noise comes from the earpiece speaker and the buzzing sound comes from the bottom speaker. Can't hear it when the screen is off but can definitely hear it when the screen is on. The white noise seems to be worse if the screen brightness is turned right up. 

mrtea401
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Its not too bothering but I don't expect a phone this  expensive to be doing it. 

0 Likes
Sonic5317
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Also noticed this and came looking for anyone having a similar issue. Contacting Samsung about it tomorrow.
0 Likes
Duku
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I have the same issue on the S20. How did you get it fixed? I'm wondering if it's even worth sending it back for this...

0 Likes
Frederickdawg
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Had anyone found a solution or reason from samsung why this behavior is occuring?  You can hear the white noise and after a second or two a click type noise of when it stops . 

0 Likes