Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will UK Note 20 ultimate get upgrade.

(Topic created on: 03-01-2022 04:40 PM)
Ricki6
Navigator
Options
Good Morning All,
Firstly Happy New Year To You All. 
Can someone in the know please tell me when I will be released from my Beta software. I'm in the UK currently running a 500gig Note 20 ultimate. I have now received the full upgrade for my TAB 7 plus 5g, but still waiting for my Note 20 which seems stuck on the beta version. One point that Samsung should observe is that clients that sign up for beta versions should be released quicker into the full version as a reward for participating in beta, otherwise why bother putting yourself through all the bugs and glitches. I'd be grateful to hear from someone on the software rollout team or a developer.
10 REPLIES 10
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
It's odd that the S20 had already received but Note 20 users are still waiting I've got a Note 20 still running Android 11 (although I did participate in the beta but restored back due to the bugs) and I'm still waiting hopefully it'll be soon
0 Likes
Ricki6
Navigator
Options
Good Morning Trottsky, thank you for letting me know that your Note 20 is still running Android 11, in some ways this is relief to know as I thought I may be stuck in the beta version indefinitely. Thank you and take care.
0 Likes
INTRASERVER
Pathfinder
Options
I'm not sure but someone from here (admin, mod) said will be this or next week.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
0 Likes
Ricki6
Navigator
Options
Good Afternoon INTRASERVER thanks so much for this information but a least there now light at the end of the beta tunnel. Thanks again.
0 Likes
INTRASERVER
Pathfinder
Options
I can understand your concern and from other side it is little bit odd. Some older phones already received final/stable release but Note 20 Ultra stuck on Beta 2 or december security patch.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
0 Likes
Ricki6
Navigator
Options
Hi INTRASERVER thanks for this, yes you are absolutely correct. Note 20 ultra customers have been left behind. A question for you?Do you think Samsungs Note ultra beta customers have been treated well by this massive corporation?. I believe that loyalty should be rewarded, this is not what we are currently experiencing. I'd appreciate your thoughts on this.
0 Likes
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
I also have a Note 20 Ultra 512GB bought directly from Samsung UK, so it's not network locked, and I am also waiting for the Android 12 update.
It's weird how older devices like the S20 got it but not the Note 20.

I did not participate in the beta programme, since this is my main phone and I don't want bugs etc. I don't even have the December security patch, I'm still on the November one!
Let's hope it will be made available very soon ! 🤞

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
0 Likes
Ricki6
Navigator
Options
Good afternoon MadalinK
Thanks so much for your response. I am certainly with you on not allowing the beta version on your main phone. This has been a steep learning curve for me and I will definitely not get involved any further beta program with Samsung if I still have one of their phones as my main driver. I hope that the main update is rolled out very soon. Take care and good luck.
JCAgui2980
First Poster
Options
I have a note 20 ultra using it in the UK and I did not get the update, someone knows why
0 Likes