Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When Will Note 20 Ultra In The UK Get The Upgrade.

(Topic created on: 07-01-2022 09:58 PM)
Ricki6
Navigator
Options
Please can someone in the know please tell me when this full upgrade will be available to long suffering UK beta Note 20 Ultra users. It's a simple question why do we have wait forever to have software that works whilst users in Switzerland already have the update rolling out. Samsung are shooting themselves in the foot by delaying the UK roll out. Because in the future who is going to participate in Beta programs after this shambles.
9 REPLIES 9
Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options
If it is already released on other note devices this is not a Samsung issue this is your phone provider that is slowing it down they need to test the update and tweak it so I can run well with their services phone providers can roll it out quick or sometimes it takes time.
0 Likes
Ricki6
Navigator
Options
Thank for your explanation Gavinh. I already have the have the upgrade on my TAB 7 5g installed, this is with EE as well as my Note20 Ultra. If EE is responsible for this delay surely there is a contractual obligation between Samsung and EE to provide a level of timely service to users of Samsung products.
0 Likes
DJAshBash
Pioneer
Options
I'm also with EE, the wait will be worth it, rather have a system that's been checked out, than one that has problems further down the line cause it wasn't checked out properly.
0 Likes
Ricki6
Navigator
Options
Hello DJAshBash,thank you for your post. Your absolutely correct none of us want software riddled with bugs and glitches. I'd much rather Samsung & EE got this right. Do you know of other networks in the UK that have launched this update on Note 20 ultra phones?
DJAshBash
Pioneer
Options
Not on Note 20 Ultra, but my friend who is also on EE on a S20 Ultra has received the update. I'd imagine that the Note needs a lot more attention, due to capability and nature of the device.
Christoff73
Pioneer
Options
It's here.......
DJAshBash
Pioneer
Options
Where?
0 Likes
Christoff73
Pioneer
Options
I have itScreenshot_20220111-065736_Software update.jpg
DJAshBash
Pioneer
Options
Yup, if you took part in the beta, it seems you get it before anyone who didn't.