Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to switch to S series

(Topic created on: 10-02-2022 01:06 PM)
Knight150
Pioneer
Options
On the Galaxy Upgrade program for the Note, Samsung have released the Note now as the S22 Ultra want to switch to that series to upgrade rather than the fold and the flip they are trying to push me towards, but hitting a brick wall the call centres don't know what they are talking about or  go from scripts, no one else wants to know.  I keep getting told you can't change track, but thats rubbish as Samsung have already done  it to me by offering  me the fold series.....   Any clues? 
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
CarlH
Options
0 Likes
Todderik18
Navigator
Options
Have you tried upgrading via the upgrade lounge online, rather than calling?
0 Likes
Knight150
Pioneer
Options
I called 03307267467 yesterday and today was made was told by one person that I would get an email to do with the conversation with ticket number, never received, spoke to UK sales care who the straight away put me through to the overseas call centre, went down hill from there, when I told the guy I waited 30 min on hold for the story about the upgrade program and Samsung canceling the Note series, he asked me "oh why did they do that?" wtf.. Spoke on the online chat yesterday had an op say he would, after a long chat transfer me to the right team then disappeared, sat there waiting for nothing, just poor all around really.
0 Likes
Knight150
Pioneer
Options
As I said just offers me fold and flip phones
0 Likes
fruithater
Student
Options

I'm in the same boat - upgrade window started mid decemeber so no reason I shouldn't be able to order , I've no interest in the fold or flip!

0 Likes
fruithater
Student
Options

I've just got through and apparently you can't jump from a note to an S Series - only the Z is offered and only S series can go to the new S22 - seems ridiculous to any note 20 owners who were left out when they didn't release a note in December

Knight150
Pioneer
Options
See that's BS If they can switch you to the z track they can do it to the S. Samsung losing loyalty points, why ***** off some of your most loyal customers
0 Likes
Knight150
Pioneer
Options
I called 03307267467
0 Likes
Knight150
Pioneer
Options
Oh well Samsung will loose the sale this year, and after this shoddy experience maybe permenantly for me anyhow
0 Likes