Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Vodafone Pre Order

(Topic created on: 06/08/20 15:49)
foreverh0pe
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Ordered my new note 20 Ultra through Vodafone, how do I claim the pre order bonus, it gave me no option to do so and I can't find it on the app 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Shelley123
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I placed my preorder for the note 20 ultra online on very, having the same problem as it states you get a free gift but had no way of selecting what I want, maybe it's like previously when you have to wait for the phone to arrive then do it through samsung members on the device, if anyone knows any different please let us know,
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

@foreverh0pe: Do you mean the Galaxy S20 Ultra? If so, you can claim your Galaxy Buds+ via the following link:

https://20201.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/vodafonegalaxybuds/get-started

For Note 20 pre-orders from participating retailers, claims can be made via the Samsung Members app upon receipt of the device. 

0 Likes
EmilyH83
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I am wondering the same- is it something we claim now or once we have received the device.

it would help if there was some instructions either way lol
0 Likes
EmilyH83
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
thank you Andrew- I am with EE, is there a similar link?
0 Likes
Rajsahab
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Free gifts only applies when order through Samsung directly unless some network mentions in their pre order page.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

@EmilyH83: Apologies, the link above was for existing purchases of the S20 Ultra. If you pre-ordered a Note 20 from EE, then you will be able to claim a free gift via the Benefits section of the Samsung Members app upon receipt of the device. 

0 Likes